FUNDRAISING in 2023
5K, 10K Walkathon and Marathon
Please join our Buddha-Dharma Team to fundraise for the
BUDDHIST SPIRITUAL CARE EDUCATION PROJECTS of our Foundation.
1. August 26, 2023 to September 29, 2023 (anytime, anywhere) or
2. August 26, 2023 (Saturday), 10 am and/or
3. September 29, 2023 (Friday – Mid-Autumn Festival Day), time TBA
Both events 2 and 3 are in-person group gatherings at the Too Good Pond Park Forest Therapy Trail in Unionville).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register with our Team Captain Alice Lee to join our team. We hope to raise funds to support
1. The Buddhist Education Foundation Fellowship in Buddhism & Psychiatry at the U of T
2. Free Buddhist counselling service at the Toronto Centre for Applied Buddhism
3. Buddhist spiritual care and counselling education & practicum programs
For more information about our Buddhist spiritual care education projects or
To donate on-line via PayPal, please click here.
For cash donation (off-line), please email our Team Captain Alice Lee at admin@BuddhistEduFoundation.com.
To donate by e-transfer, please e-transfer your donation to admin@BuddhistEduFoundation.com and provide in the e-transfer message: the name, e-mail address and postal address of the donor to whom the tax donation receipt should be issued. Your donation will be automatically deposited to our bank account at RBC.
THANK YOU so much for your kind support!
Picture taken at the 2022 5K zoo walk fundraiser